Pregnancy or Abortion Questions?
Pregnant? Or think you might be experiencing pregnancy symptoms? Don’t know what to do? We’re here to help. You don’t have to be alone.
This is a crucial time in your life. It is a time of decisions. A time when you must make choices that will impact the rest of your life. Let us help you understand your options and walk beside you as you face this challenge.
All of our services are at no cost, personal, and confidential, regardless of age or income.
Reach Out Pregnancy Center is located in Harrison, OH on the west side of Cincinnati. We serve Harrison and the surrounding communities of Cleves, Hooven, Addyston, and Southeastern Indiana. You can contact us at (513) 367-7710.
To receive immediate help regarding a possible unplanned pregnancy, please call our 24 hour crisis hotline at 1-800-712-HELP.
"Puttin’ our feet & faith together"
Click Here to View
- Many services are provided by the Reach Out Pregnancy Center at no cost including pregnancy tests, ultra sound scans, infant formula and baby food and more.
- Am I Pregnant?
- Discovering that you are pregnant releases an emotional waterfall. The emotions just pour out of you. Visit www.justaskusgirls.com and get in touch with someone who wants to listen to your questions and concerns.
- Pregnant? Got Questions? Need someone to Listen?
- Think you might be pregnant? Look here for some symptoms of pregnancy. Use the pregnancy calculator. Stop in for a pregnancy test at no cost.
- Pregnancy Options
- You have several options when you are pregnant. Learn more about adoption, abortion, and parenting in the Cincinnati area.
- For Men
- Mentoring is available to help men develop the attitudes, knowledge, and skills they need to get - and stay - involved with their children.
- Partner With Us
- The Reach Out Pregnancy Center is able to help other based on the donations of time and money of wonderful people who partner with us.
- Contact Us
- Contact Reach Out Pregnancy Center at (513) 367-7710. We are a crisis pregnancy center serving the west side of Cincinnati and Southeastern Indiana.